Caring For Merino Wool
All our merino wool fabrics (excluding deadstock) are machine washable! That said there are some basic care instructions to follow.
To machine wash:
- Use wool or delicate cycle on your machine.
- Use cool/cold water
- Wash dark colours separately
- Use a wool approved detergent (like Softly) or use normal detergent, but do NOT use one with a fabric softener, whitener or bleach
- Hang dry or dry flat in shade away from direct sunlight if possible. To avoid shrinkage, NEVER tumble dry
- Cool iron if required
Do not use hot water!
Washable Merino Wool Fabrics We Sell:
- 150gsm Superfine Merino Wool Jersey
- 200gsm Superfine Merino Wool Jersey
- TENCEL Merino Double Knit Jersey
- TENCEL Merino Spandex Jersey