Dritz Eyelet Kit 5/32" (3.9mm) Nickel 25 eyelets + 1 tool per pack
- Contains 25 eyelets and 1 tool
- Can also be used to apply Dritz #104 eyelets
Test on swatch of fabric. Use two layers of medium to heavy-weight fabric reinforced with interfacing. Work on firm protected surface.
- Mark position of eyelet on fabric, and then cut out hole with scissors.
- Insert eyelet into hole from right to wrong side.
- Position eyelet top on anvil, insert tool into eyelet and hammer gently. Center of eyelet will split to secure eyelet.
We Also Recommend
KAM Snaps Starter Set 100 Snaps Soft Rainbow & Pliers for Plastic Snaps K1 (for Sizes 16, 20, 22)
KAM Snaps Basic Pliers for Plastic Snaps K3 Silver (for Sizes 20, 22, 24)