KLASSE´ Universal Needles Cassette - Assorted Sizes - 6 count
Made with Japanese Steel for Unmatched Precision.
Ideal for most woven fabrics, some knits and synthetics. The Universal Needle has a slight ball point making it extremely versatile. It works well on most machines and is the most commonly used needle for synthetic woven and natural fibres. The finer needles are generally used on lightweight fabrics and the larger sized needles on medium to heavyweight fabrics. Suitable to be used with polyester / cotton or silk threads.
- Superb color shank system--color coated needles for easy identification so you will always know what style of needle you are sewing with
- Plus, shanks are stamped with the needle size in both metric and imperial measurements
- Sewing machine needles manufactured to a higher standard
- So easy to store and use--needles come in a consumer-friendly pack that is a super lightweight one-piece design with a unique flip-top and sit function
- Needles will simply slide in and out as required
We Also Recommend
KAM Snaps Basic Pliers for Plastic Snaps K3 Silver (for Sizes 20, 22, 24)
KAM Snaps Starter Set 100 Snaps Soft Rainbow & Pliers for Plastic Snaps K1 (for Sizes 16, 20, 22)